|Special Situation Reports|
|Fees (incl. GST)|
Note: Instant subscription activation and access to Member's Dashboard in case of online payment
|wdt_ID||Years||XIRR Katalyst||XIRR SENSEX||Avg. Return Katalyst||Avg. Return SENSEX|
We share 14-18 detailed and easy to understand reports (covering sector analysis, detailed analysis of the past record of the company, Management details, shareholding pattern) on stocks that have the potential to grow multi-fold (multibagger).
The average holding period for such stocks is 2-4 years.
Special Situation Reports (SSOs)
SSO reports constitute opportunities arising out of corporate transactions such as De-listing, Open offers, rights issue, de-merger, bankruptcy restructurings, etc.
SSOs are in general immune from regular market risks. The average holding period is around 3-5 months
Model Sheet is a tool/an imaginary excel we maintain for our stock ideas to measure performance of our research on portfolio basis than on individual stock basis.
You get to see buy/sell transactions (hypothetical), dividends, booked profits, etc.
You get access to all our active Investment and Special Situation reports, new or old.
You get latest news with actionable insights on our stock ideas.
You'll always know exactly where our recommendations sit and where they're headed next.
Not everyone grows up learning about markets, stock investing, but if you want to learn more, you will get plenty of lessons from us.
Objective is to make you an informed and intelligent investor.
For whom all are the Subscriptions suitable?
Our services are suitable for investors with the following profile:
- If you are looking for good research on stocks
- If you look at ownership of stocks as part ownership of businesses.
- If you are patient and serious about sustainable and long term wealth creation.
- If you understand the fact that stock prices are the slave of earnings and sooner than later they start reflecting the same.
For whom all are the Subscriptions not suitable?
Our services are not suitable for investors with the following profile:
- If you are looking for customized/personalized Investment advice
- If you suffer from Activity syndrome and need constant activity (buying/selling) in the market.
- If you consider 1 year as a very long period for investment.
- If you consider stock investing as gambling.
- If you want entertainment and time pass from stock market rather than wealth creation.