At Katalyst Wealth we want to help individual investors build enormous wealth using the power of equities.
For the same we put in countless hours of research, due-diligence, discussions in identifying undiscovered stocks with great potential for wealth creation.
We understand the fact that when investing in stocks, there are bound to be mistakes and that’s why our philosophy is to position ourselves to be lucky.
We do so by looking for low-risk Investment opportunities with significant potential for gains. The idea is to lose little in the ones that go against us against significant gains in the right ones.
Well, if you are still reading, we probably are on the same page and have the same objective of long-term wealth creation with equities.
Have you been facing the below mentioned common problems?
- Your broker/research analyst shares too many stock reports and does not bother to provide any update thereafter
- You don’t find enough time to carry out research on the stocks on your own
- Want to explore high quality stocks but don’t know how to find them out
At Katalyst Wealth we try to uncover India’s most profitable and undervalued stocks before analysts on Dalaal Street get their hands on them..Now you can find analysis on stocks that can turn your nest egg into a fortune…provided you are patient enough.
Where to find stocks that can turn your nest egg into a fortune…
Well, you will be amazed to know that over the long-term; High quality businesses from the Mid cap space have been true wealth creators. Over the last many years, BSE Mid Cap Index has delivered spectacular compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) returns.
|Years Rate ->||25%||30%||35%|
|One Time Investment of Rs. 1 Lakh at the end of 20th year||86 Lakhs||1.90 crore||4.04 crore|
Well as you can observe above, that’s why we wanted you to be patient. The real power of compounding comes with time. The earlier you start saving and investing in right stocks, the more your money can work for you. Over a longer term even a difference of 2% return per annum can make a difference of 1 crore to your wealth.
It is important to understand that a good quality stock with robust fundamentals and strong growth prospects is eventually tomorrow’s large-cap stock. Being small-cap or mid-cap in nature, they are not widely tracked and researched, and are therefore not on the radar of most investors.
How do you find these fortune building stocks?
The answer is simple. At Katalyst Wealth we seek out well-managed companies with unbeatable products or services whose stocks are undervalued or unknown by most investors – and offer the very best research analysis to our Alpha and Alpha + members.
We look for the following traits in the stocks of companies we invest and recommend:
- Companies that have the ability to generate high returns on capital employed because of the presence of a sustainable moat
- Can grow earnings at a rapid pace without requiring access to outside capital markets
- Are run by able, honest, owner-oriented managers
- Can be purchased at valuations where the growth component of value equation comes free
Our recommendations incorporate four key analytical categories:
Business Operations: Often the market loses sight of fundamentals and gets caught up in the “story”. Our analytical techniques ensure that the “story” is supported by the fundamentals.
Corporate Governance: Understanding how an executive team is compensated provides insight into its business objectives and accounting choices. We have learned that nothing in accounting happens without a reason and understanding that reason allows us to gauge shareholder value creation and the overall quality of management.
Balance Sheet: Time and time again, accounting scandals and unexpected losses prove that what is “off” the balance sheet is often more important that what is “on” the balance sheet. It is only through a detailed review of financial disclosures that such exposures can be uncovered.
Cash Flow: Companies go bankrupt because they run out of cash, not earnings. Our reports focus on the sustainability of cash flows, not just earnings.
Most Important Question: Are our services suitable for you?
You should definitely ask the above question to yourself and we can help you out with some of our suggestions. We are looking for association with like-minded clients as we strongly believe in the fact that Quality of clients determines the quality of research and therefore like to extend our invitation to the investors:
- Who look at ownership of stocks as partial ownership of businesses?
- Who understand the fact that stock prices are the slave of earnings and sooner than later they start reflecting the same.
- Who don’t have a phobia of watching their stocks go down over the short term?
- Who do not get enough time to research
- Who research and invest themselves, however looking for a source of good stock ideas and research.
If you believe in our philosophy, then you are at the right place.
Email: [email protected]