What is Katalyst Wealth?
KatalystWealth.com (here in referred to as “Katalyst Wealth”) is the domain owned by Mittal Consulting (Ekansh Mittal is the Sole Proprietor). We offer independent equity research services to clients on subscription basis. SEBI (Research Analysts) Regulations 2014, Registration No. INH100001690.
At Katalyst Wealth we provide stock recommendations while focusing on long term wealth creation. We follow the principles of Growth cum Value investing and compounding. We have been recognized by FORBES, ET and Outlook Business for our investing prowess.
How are we different from other research firms and brokerage houses?
Unlike other research firms or brokerage houses, at Katalyst Wealth we believe in the philosophy of “Put your money where your mouth is”. We invest in most of the stocks we share reports on.
We make money when you like our research and renew your subscription. Thus, our entire focus is on the quality of research and the stock ideas than the number of stocks ideas.
Does Katalyst Wealth have brokerage/advisory facilities? Do you recommend any brokerages?
No, we are neither a brokerage house nor Investment Advisors. We are an independent equity research firm. You are encouraged to choose a broker/advisor you are comfortable with.
What kind of services we offer?
We offer independent equity research services through our two subscriptions:
- Alpha Plus
For more details on our offerings, please refer the following LINK
For whom all are the services suitable?
Our services are suitable for investors with the following profile:
- If you are focused on medium to long term wealth creation
- If you are looking for good stock recommendations with regular updates including entry and exit
- If you look at ownership of stocks as part ownership of businesses
- If you are patient and serious about sustainable and long term wealth creation
- If you can handle short term market corrections for longer term wealth creation
- If you want high quality stock recommendations and updates than large number of stock ideas
For whom all are the services not suitable?
Our services are not suitable for investors with the following profile:
- If you are looking for customized/personalized Investment advice
- If you need constant activity (buying/selling) in the market.
- If you consider 1 year as a very long period for investment.
- If you consider stock investing as gambling.
- If you don't believe in the wealth creation potential of equity investing
- If you can't handle volatility and short term market corrections
What are Special Situation Reports?
Special situation reports constitute opportunities arising out of announced corporate transactions such as De-listing, Open offers, rights issue, de-merger, bankruptcy restructurings, etc.
If carefully chosen, these opportunities offer relatively higher margin of safety. At the same time, the holding period in general for such opportunities is 3-5 months.
What kind of support is provided to clients?
Members can get their queries resolved by either dropping a mail on [email protected] or by calling us.
We don’t have a subscription refund policy, because as soon as you become paid subscriber, you get access to all our active reports and our updated ratings on the companies under coverage.