What is Katalyst Wealth?
KatalystWealth.com (here in referred to as “Katalyst Wealth”) is the domain owned by Ekansh Mittal. Mr. Ekansh Mittal is the sole proprietor of Mittal Consulting and offers independent equity research services to clients on subscription basis. SEBI (Research Analysts) Regulations 2014, Registration No. INH100001690.
At Katalyst Wealth we are passionate about sharing our philosophy of value investing, and enabling every individual to become successful investor.
Our research is completely objective and Katalyst Wealth is not affiliated with any long or short funds, nor do we accept research fees from the companies that we cover.
How are we different from other equity research houses, trading calls service providers and brokerage houses?
Did you ever realize when your broker/trading calls service provider asked you to trade intraday and guaranteed that you can manage a daily return of 0.5-1% or let’s say 10% per month by trading in equities for 15-20 days, then why did he himself not trade? Did you realize that if he’s so sure about 10-15% monthly return, why did he himself not get a loan of 5 Lakhs from the bank at 1% monthly interest and traded with the same for 9-14% effective return and thus pocketed 45,000-70,000 each month.
Did you ever ask yourself that why do 98% of the intraday, short term, momentum seeking, and F&O traders lose and why does the world’s third richest person advises you against trading?
You probably know what we mean.
At Katalyst Wealth we believe in the philosophy of “Put your money where your mouth is”. We cover only those stocks where we would personally like to invest our money in.
Does Katalyst Wealth have brokerage facilities? Do you recommend any brokerages?
No, we are not a brokerage house. We are an independent equity research firm. You are encouraged to choose a broker you are comfortable with.
What kind of services we offer?
We offer independent equity research service through our various offerings like:
- Alpha & Model Portfolio
- Alpha Plus
- Alpha Plus & Model Portfolio
For whom all are the services suitable?
Our services are suitable for investors with the following profile:
- If you look at ownership of stocks as part ownership of businesses.
- If you are patient and serious about sustainable and long term wealth creation.
- If you understand the fact that stock prices are the slave of earnings and sooner than later they start reflecting the same.
For whom all are the services not suitable?
Our services are not suitable for investors with the following profile:
- If you suffer from Activity syndrome and need constant activity (buying/selling) in the market.
- If you consider 1 year as a very long period for investment.
- If you consider stock investing as gambling.
- If you want entertainment and time pass from stock market rather than wealth creation.
- If you believe, you can make money on intraday and weekly basis consistently by trading in equities.
What are arbitrage/special opportunity calls?
Risk arbitrage opportunities arise out of announced corporate transactions such as takeovers, mergers, de-mergers, special dividends, share buybacks, and bankruptcy restructurings. Special situations are temporary parking places for cash waiting to be invested in high-quality businesses or statistical bargains.
What kind of support is provided to clients?
Members can get their queries resolved by either dropping a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us.
What are the various payment options?
We offer the following payment options:
- Cash/Cheque/DD deposit in our Bank account
- Send Cash/Cheque/DD to our office by post
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking using VeriSign secured online Payment Gateway.
If I have any other queries besides the ones listed here, where should I contact?
For any other queries besides the ones listed above, please drop a mail at email@example.com