|Special Situation Reports|
|Fees (incl. GST)|
Note: Instant subscription activation and access to Member's Dashboard in case of online payment
What all you will get?
We share 14-18 recommendation on stocks that have the potential to grow multi-fold (multibagger).
The average holding period for such stocks is 2-3 years.
Special Situation Reports (SSOs)
SSOs are investment opportunities arising out of corporate transactions such as De-listing, Open offers, rights issue, de-merger, etc.
SSOs are in general immune from regular market risks. The average holding period is around 3-5 months
It's an easily replicable portfolio we maintain and share with our members to measure our performance on portfolio basis than on individual stock basis.
You get to see buy/sell transactions (hypothetical), dividends, booked profits, etc.
You get access to all our active Investment and Special Situation recommendations, new or old.
You get regular updates including when to exit with actionable insights on our stock ideas.
You'll always know exactly where our recommendations sit and where they're headed next.
Not everyone grows up learning about markets, stock investing, but if you want to learn more, you will get plenty of lessons from us.
Objective is to make you an informed and intelligent investor.
For whom all our subscriptions are suitable?
- If you are focused on medium to long term wealth creation
- If you are looking for good stock recommendations with regular updates including entry and exit
- If you look at ownership of stocks as part ownership of businesses
- If you are are patient and serious about sustainable and long term wealth creation
- If you can handle short term market corrections for longer term wealth creation
- If you want high quality stock recommendations and updates than large number of stock ideas
For whom all our subscriptions are not suitable?
- If you are looking for customized/personalized Investment advice
- If you need constant activity (buying/selling) in the market
- If you consider 1 year as a very long period for investment
- If you don't believe in the wealth creation potential of equity investing
- If you can't handle volatility and short term market corrections